TEMPOCASA SPA APPLIES THE LAW ON PRIVACY (L.D. 196/03) AND COMPLIES WITH EU REGULATION No. 2016/679.
CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ONLY TO THOSE WHO MAKE EXPLICIT REQUEST FOR THEM AND AUTHORIZE TEMPOCASA SPA TO USE
THEIR PERSONAL DATA.
This information applies only to the online activities of this website and is valid for visitors and users of the website. It does not apply to data collected via other channels different from this website. The purpose of this information is to ensure transparency with regard to the data that the website collects and the ways in which they are used.
The DATA CONTROLLER is Tempocasa Spa, with registered office in Bresso (MI) at Via Carolina Romani no. 2, in the person of its Legal Representative.
1) The DATA PROTECTION OFFICER at Tempocasa Spa, with registered office in Bresso (MI) at Via Carolina Romani no. 2, can be reached via e-mail: email@example.com
Collection of Data and registration for services.
Tempocasa S.p.A., as Controller of your personal data, informs you that the data are processed in accordance with the obligations set forth in Italian legislation (legislative decree no. 196/02) and European Union legislation (EU Regulation no. 2016/679), based on principles of correct conduct, legitimacy and transparency, protecting your confidentiality and your rights.
When you register your name you may:
- request information on the opportunities offered by the website "www.tempocasa.it"
- inspect informative material about real estate offers made by Tempocasa;
- review the new content of the internet website www.tempocasa.it and new offers made by Tempocasa Spa and its affiliates.
By registering your name, you give your consent to allow Tempocasa Spa to:
- communicate your personal data to individuals, companies or organizations engaged to survey the quality of the services and to other companies for purposes of sales information, market surveys, and to companies in the group or related to the group which cooperate actively with Tempocasa Spa, allowing them to process your data for direct offers of products or services;
- process your data for sales information and market surveys for business and promotional purposes, to offer products or services; all by the same companies or by companies in the group or others.
We remind you that communication of your personal data to Tempocasa Spa is always made under your responsibility.
The provision of additional personal data by you is optional, but may be helpful to us in providing better service to you, more in line with your expectations (offers of new services, business offers, offers of new products, editorial news, etc.)
DATA COLLECTED - PURPOSES AND DURATION OF USE
Like all websites, this website uses log files which contain data collected automatically during users’ visits. The data collected may include the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and parameters of device used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- the date and time of your visit
- web page of provenance of the visitor (referral) and of exit;
- number of clicks, if any.
The above information is automatically processed and collected exclusively in aggregate form to check the correct operation of the website, and for security reasons.
For purposes of security (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data recorded automatically may possibly include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, to block attempts of damage to the website or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal acts. These data are never used to identify or profile the user, but only to protect the website and its users.
The data that users of the website intend to make public through the services and tools made available, are supplied by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website of any liability with regard to possible violations of the law. It is up to the users to make sure they have the necessary permission to enter the personal data of third parties or content safeguarded by national or international laws.
The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and are kept for the time strictly necessary to perform the specified activities. In any case, the data received by the website will never be given to third parties, for any reason, except in case of a legitimate request by the judicial authorities and only in the cases contemplated by the law.
The data used for security purposes (block of attempts to damage the website) are kept for 7 days.
When you expressly sign up to receive the Newsletter, you agree for us to use the e-mail address and other personal data voluntarily supplied to send you the newsletter periodically and any other customized service for which you sign up, as well as to create consumer and user profiles that enable us to determine the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns associated with our services.
When you sign up for the Newsletter you will receive e-mails periodically, containing:
- updates about the news on the website www.tempocasa.it
- offers relative to Tempocasa Spa products and services;
- editorial news.
When you have signed up for the Newsletter you can cancel your registration permanently by making an express request through the specific functions available on the newsletter of the website www.tempocasa.it or, if you encounter technical problems of any other kind, you can sent an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SITE OF PROCESSING
The data collected by the website are processed at the main office of the Data Controller or at the offices of the “affiliates” of the Tempocasa Spa group and at the Data Centers of Aruba Spa.
SECURITY OF DATA
Your personal data will be processed exclusively with electronic means and access restricted to the assigned
Tempocasa S.p.A. has provided all the measures of IT security necessary to reduce to a minimum any risk of breach of the privacy of its users by third parties and is ready, at any time, to apply every other security measure that should prove to be essential.
We inform you that when navigating in the Tempocasa website technical cookies will be downloaded, as follows
- cookies of authentication; cookies for flash player type multimedia content which do not exceed the duration of the session; cookies of customization (such as language selection, etc.);
- cookies (so-called "analytics") used to analyze accesses/visits to the website statistically, which pursue exclusively statistical aims and collect information in aggregate form.
How to disable cookies?
Pursuant to European Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) as well as Italian legislation, users can exercise the following rights, within the limits and in the manner contemplated by the legislation in force:
- request confirmation of the existence of their personal data (right of access);
- receive information as to the origin of the data;
- receive intelligible communication;
- obtain information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- request updating, correction, completion, conversion to anonymous format, block data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, users can receive at the sole cost of any support, their data supplied to the Data Controller, in structured form, legible by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- users can also present claims to the Guarantor of Privacy via the link provided on the Guarantor page;
- they can also, more in general, exercise all the rights recognized by the provisions of law in force.
Users can exercise these rights using the special functions available on the newsletter of the website
www.tempocasa.it or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the subject:
- "Cancellazione dal portale" (Cancellation from portal), to revoke their registration to www.tempocasa.it.it
- "Cancellazione dalla newsletter" (Cancellation from newsletter), to revoke their subscription to the newsletter
- "Cancellazione dalle comunicazioni commerciali" (Cancellation from advertising), to stop receiving advertising.
For any other information, you can contact us at the following addresses:
Address: Via Carolina Romani 2 – Bresso (MI)