PROVIDED PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
This document has been drafted pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the subject of the protection of personal and sensitive data.
The terminology and modes of management are defined hereafter, as follows:
- CONTROLLER AND CO-CONTROLLER OF DATA
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
- PROCESSING MODALITIES AND DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
- PROVISION OF DATA
- REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
- COMMUNICATION OF DATA
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
- EXERCISABLE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In accordance with the legislation indicated, the data will be used according to principles of correct conduct, legality, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and personal rights.
In compliance with art. 13 of the GDPR, European Regulation no. 2016/679, we therefore provide you with the following information:
1) CONTROLLER AND CO-CONTROLLER OF DATA
The DATA CONTROLLER is Tempocasa Spa, with registered office in Bresso (MI) at Via Carolina Romani no. 2, in the person of its Legal Representative.
The DATA CO-CONTROLLERS are the “affiliated” agencies of the Tempocasa group, connected to Tempocasa Spa by franchising agreements.
The DATA PROTECTION OFFICER at Tempocasa Spa, with registered office in Bresso (MI) at Via Carolina Romani no. 2, can be reached via e-mail: email@example.com
2) PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Data use will consist of collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, editing,
selection, extraction, comparison, application, interconnection, blockage, communication, publication, deletion and
destruction of the data.
In part, the data processed will be those relative to potential clients (sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants of real estate) of the Tempocasa S.p.A. franchising system.
The data processed are those supplied by you at the time of requesting to use our services and those which may be collected during the process of acceptance of the contractual proposal.
Processing is strictly necessary and serves for the purpose of our brokerage activities, specifically:
- a) for activities of formulating property offers and/or appraisal of the property for the purpose of stipulating contracts of sale of rental;
- b) financial and insurance brokerage connected with the sale or rental of real estate;
- c) promotion of services connected with the sale or rental of real estate;
- d) sending of trade information, publications and advertising.
3) PROCESSING MODALITIES AND DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
Processing will be done in full respect of the principles of confidentiality, correct conduct, need, legitimacy and transparency, and of the security measures required by law as regards both hardcopy and electronic support, whether online or not, accessible by expressly authorized personnel, with logics of organization and processing strictly related to the purpose and in any case in such a way as to guarantee their security, integrity and confidentiality, in respect of the organizational, physical and logical measures required by the legislation in force. Your data will be saved in the general Tempocasa “Extranet” database and in the e-mail systems used by the Tempocasa “affiliates” whose services the user has requested.
Your data are saved only for as long as they are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed and no longer. Conservation is limited to the duration of use of the service requested by the user.
4) PROVISION OF DATA
It is essential for you to provide your data in order to fulfill the purposes detailed above in item 2 letter a). Provision of your data in optional and requires your consent as regards the purposes detailed above in item 2 letters b), c), and d).
5) REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA.
Refusal by the data subject to provide the personal data:
a) in the cases described in item 2 letter a) it will be impossible to be contacted by Tempocasa Spa and its affiliates to offer real estate proposals and/or appraisals of property for sale/rent;
b) in the cases described in item 2 letters b), c) and d), it will preclude the possibility of performing promotional and advertising activities as described in item 2 letters b), c) and d).
6) COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Data are communicated, within the limits strictly pertinent to the obligations, tasks and purposes detailed above in item 2) letter a) to the Tempocasa affiliates for the purpose of satisfying the requests of the system’s clientele.
in respect of the purposes described in item 2 letters b) and d), to the staff of Più Mutui Casa Spa, Dorotea Srl and Tempo Assicurazioni Srl (promotion and intermediation of insurance products), as well as to their collaborators.
in respect of the purposes described in item 2 letters c) and d), to the following companies:
- Mediatec S.r.l. for activities of IT and advertising services;
- Tempo Quality Srl for activities of accessory services and services of support to real estate brokerage;
- Beautifulminds Srl for training activities
- Synergie Srl e We Can Srl companies that carry out marketing and commercial activities
Communication is made by inclusion of the data in the General Tempocasa “Extranet” database accessible exclusively by the Tempocasa affiliates or their appointees, or by transfer of the data to the companies referred to, regarding letters b), c) and d), with the express consent of the data subject and depending on the purposes detailed in item 2, letters b), c) and d). The personal data will be processed by the Controllers and by the data processors appointed by the Controller and other persons authorized by them.
Your personal data will not be made public in any way.
7) TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data may be transferred to countries in the European Union.
8) EXERCISABLE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
At any time, Data Subjects may exercise their rights as detailed in art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
Data Subjects have the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not their personal data is being processed and, in that case, to obtain access to their personal data and to the following information:
- a) purposes of processing;
- b) categories of personal data concerned;
- c) recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if the recipients are located in third countries or are international organizations;
- d) when possible, the period of conservation of the personal data or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to decide said period;
- e) the existence of the right of the data subjects to ask the data controller to correct or delete the personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning them or to object to their use;
- f) the right to file a claim with the Authority for the Protection of Data;
- g) if the data were not provided by the data subject, all available information about their origin;
- h) the right to revoke consent given to data processing, even particular items, at any time without affecting the legitimacy of any processing based on consent given prior to revocation.
You may exercise your rights by sending a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSENT TO USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data subject, informed of his/her rights, pursuant to art. 7 of UE Regulation no. 679/2016 consents to the use of his/her personal data for the purposes detailed in item 2 letter a), as well as for the purposes pursued by the legislation on the subject of the prevention of money-laundering, and to communication of said data via inclusion in the General Tempocasa database.
Data processing as described in item 2 letters b), c) and d) requires, by its nature, the express consent of the data subject, who may revoke it at any time by communicating this intent to the data controller in writing, sent to the mailing address: via Carolina Romani 2 – Bresso (MI) or via e-mail to: email@example.com